Fkn’ Hotties – Alejandra Chee
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a mixed Latina, Asian and Islander hottie by the name of “Alejandra Zulema Chee”. Join us as we get to know Alejandra a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Alejandra Zulema Chee
Nationality: Latina, Asian and Islander.
Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT.
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am 20 years old born in The Bronx, New York and raised mostly in Miami and all over Utah. I absolutely love modeling and anything that has to do with fashion or business. I love to read, shop, go out, party and watch movies. I love material things, but it’s the small things that are more important to me. I’m so family orientated must be because I have a huge family! 3brothers and 3 sisters (I’m the 2nd oldest) and a bunch of cousins. I’d like to think I’m down to earth and I always keep it 100% real haha I may be blunt sometimes too. I’m a silly girl who loves to laugh but I do have that spicy latina short temper so watch out!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- The first time I’ve ever been approached by a scouting agent was when I was 14. I was at a club with my friends. My mom didn’t know I went clubbin’ back then, so I hope she never reads this haha. Ever since that encounter I grew an interest in modeling, but never took it serious. I mean I still loved fashion and clothes, but I was more interested in playing basketball. Around 16 is when my cousin started pushing me into the business. We started doing “for fun photoshoots”(taken with my cousins digital camera) and dress up in different type themes. My cousin loves fashion so we would try to do the real high fashion looks. The photos all about attitude and selling a product. Although, my photos always came out with a hint of sex appeal. My look has always been ‘sexy’ and the camera captured it every time. It’s my element and what I’m best at! Sexy yet classy photos. Always gotta keep it classy! Anyways, ever since 16 I officially startex modeling and still plan to in the future.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- Modeling to me is sort of a get a way. I love everything about it. Dressing up, trying to silent act a character and tell a story. I love the camera and every time I get in front of it, it just comes naturally. I’ve been called a natural plenty of times although, I do have my moments of shyness which I get over easily. Doing photoshoots gives me so much confidence that I get a urge to do more, to be more fierce, to be more fabulous, whatever the shoot is about, I try to bring that out and let the camera capture it. Sometimes, I do fall back into my ‘sexy sex appeal’ element which just naturally comes out.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- OMG… Actually nothing comes to my mind haha. Nothing embarrassing has happened yet at a photoshoot and I hope I haven’t just cursed myself right now talking about it..
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- WELLLL… This young photographer found me on an online modeling site that allows you to set up an online portfolio and helps you get more requests for shoots. He was pretty handsome I’m not gonna lie, but when it comes to work I always, always, ALWAYS keep it professional and besides he wasn’t really my type. So anyway, during the shoot he kept making comments like “wow you’re so hot.” “yes keep doing that, that’s sexy.” “i bet when you go out all the guys try and get at you.” I felt sooo uncomfortable! I just wanted to end it! So, I did a little bit early because I came to the point where I was so uncomfortable that I didn’t focus on the shoot, more of just covering my legs with my short dress! After I got home, he asked me on a date. He wasn’t so confident and kept apologizing, assuming I’d say no before I had even answered. But I did say no thank you and never worked with him again!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I’d first have to say.. Not only getting my face noticed, but also my talent and potential that shines through my photos. Just everyone noticing and respecting my work with all the amazing photos I’ve managed to do thanks with the help of the photographers I’ve worked with. And 2nd finally signing a contract with a modeling agency that had turned me down 3times. Not officially, because I don’t have a professional book yet, but it still felt so damn good! I didn’t give up and finally I was one of the chosen ones! Haha my future life even passed before my eyes, but it was proof that if you never give up and not let other people tell you, you can’t do it or no, you can make your own dream come true. Don’t ever give up on yourself no matter what! I’m good at giving advice, because I’ve been through A LOT in my 20years of life.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- Hmm.. I would say my lips. I always get complimented on either my lips, eyes, legs, booty or just face. Haha but mostly my lips and booty.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- My chest area! Of course, I’m going to say that I’m a girl who loves attention! Not too much boobs, just the right size for my body. There’s nothing wrong with a little more cleavage for me I believe!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- I’m such a sucker for love so, just sweet talk I suppose? I mean I’m not easy to get, well at least I don’t show it! But, I love a funny, family orientated, tall, stylish guy who is sweet and charming and if he plays basketball or football (even just for fun) then he’s definitely got my heart already. And a cute smile or cute eyes is always a plus!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Hakuna Matata. It means no worries(:
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- Try to show off dancing moves and miserably fail. It happens a lot now that I think about it. Whenever I go out to events,clubs, parties guys always try and dance, no no, grind on you and if not, then try to show off their moves. Most of them I’d like to think are drunk, because it’s so embarrassingly sloppy and doesn’t look like they’re trying haha.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- V Magazine. The cover is always sexy, wild, high fashion and fierce. I love every cover and Gisele Bundchen has been on the cover many times. She inspires me and is one of my favorite supermodels.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Attitude, caring and original. Attitude because I do.have sass. Caring, because I’m a very caring person. Even if I’m mad at you, when you need me I’ll be there, I always stay loyal and think of others. Original, because I’ve always been myself. I do not follow, I do not lead, I’m simply just me and do what I believe in.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- IronWoman! Because, I’d be a genius, good looking, own a billion dollar business, have an awesome armored suit which can do anything with it’s technology and I’d be rich and famous. Haha
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- My purse of course. In a girls purse there is everything from money, all her make up, a pair of heels just incase.. You just never know!
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- My mom doesn’t know how much I try to impress her even though I always fail to. Haha you see I’m the bad wild child and she gives me most of the tough love. I must admit I do give her a hard time, but hey my stubbornness came from her and we almost always bump heads. I love the woman! But she doesn’t see most of my efforts and I think a lot of people can relate to that with certain loved ones.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I’m not proud to say this, but I’ve been to about 5 different high schools for fighting. Hell no I would not let someone lay a finger on me and do nothing about it! I’m classy, not crazy. Self defense is important if ever a situation like that is brought upon you.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- Someone who works for FKN Famous emailed me through my model site. I ‘liked’ the page on Facebook and I think it’s an awesome online magazine! The photos are hot and I love it. Introducing models, brands and artists I see on my news feed from you guys I think is very nice! Giving them opportunities is how I see it! You guys are awesome.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- To be successful in what I love to do. To have my family and true friends always supporting me and to always pursue my dreams and become better not only do better in life, but become better as a person and to inspire others to do the same.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Just thank you for always believing in me and pushing me to do better. And to my future fans, don’t ever give up on a dream or goal no matter what. The harder the journey the greater the triumph(: Stay Strong and Glamourous! Xoxo -alé
Photos used in this article are taken by Silverbear Photography by SteveTweet
This article is sponsored by: