Fkn’ Hotties – Darling Darla
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Korean & Japanese hottie by the name of “Darling Darla”. Join us as we get to know Darling Darla a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Darla Itoshii aka “Darling Darla”
Nationality: 100% Asian (Korean & Japanese)
Astrological Sign: Libra
Hometown: San Diego, California
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I work hard, but I play harder. I like to party!! People think I’m interesting because I am different. I grew up to a different beat.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I was a waitress at a bar in downtown Los Angeles. I use to serve this photographer who insisted I should model for him. I thought it was just a pick up line until he offered me pay. I have been modeling since late 2009. I modeled for extra money here and there until I really started modeling a year ago at car shows, events and gogo dancing at nightclubs.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I love meeting new people and going to new places to have fun!!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I don’t really get embarrassed, but wardrobe malfunctions suck! :/
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– No comment.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– Most people say my booty.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Longer legs.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Honestly, there is no quick way to my heart. Sorry! I been there done that. Tried almost everything once. Try to impress me?
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “Life is too short to be unhappy”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– I don’t really pay attention because I have a lot on my mind, but this guy crashed his car trying to get my attention. I just walked away.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Forbes Magazine is my dream!! You know you made it if your on there!!
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Crazy – I do things you wouldn’t expect. Fun – I make the most out of whatever situation because life is short. Wild – I go hard!!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– It’s a tie between Phoenix and the Black Widow. Phoenix because I admire her intelligence, mental sedation, telepathic manipulation, mental paralysis and her style. The Black Widow because she is a graceful dancer and a master seductress. 😉
In a fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– None. Material things can be replaced.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– They don’t know much about me. I’m good at keeping things under lock.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– Yes. I don’t make it a habit, but trouble finds me. I win some and I lose some. WIN MOSTLY. I don’t grab hair. I straight throw blows to the face. I’m pretty strong.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– We found each other on Instagram & fell in LOVE. hahaha. FKN Famous is dope cuz they got style!! 🙂
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– Finish my Bachelor’s Degree in finance. I’m smarter than I look.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– I LOVE YOU!! Follow me down the yellow brick road… Hold on cuz it’s going to be a different ride!!
Photos used in this article are taken by Captivity Photos, Evolve Photography, David Slaughter and Jamie MatthewsTweet
This article is sponsored by: