Fkn’ Hotties – Vanessa Rose
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a mixed Filipina/White hottie by the name of “Vanessa Rose”. Join us as we get to know Vanessa a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Vanessa Rose
Hometown: Bremerton, WA
Astrological Sign: Virgo
- Facebook: facebook.com/officialvanessarose
- Twitter: @Vanessa_Rose3
- Instagram: @Vanessa_Rose3
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Let’s see.. I have two sides to me. I am an absolute girly girl. I love all things pink and cupcakes and Hello Kitty. I love to get all done up and look pretty. I love shopping and fashion and keeping up with all the current trends. At times I can be a complete ditz but then am able to shock you with my intelligence. On the other hand, I am extremely down to earth and love outdoorsy things like camping and hiking. I am not afraid to get dirty (hehe). Also, I am very athletic, I love to play and watch sports and stay in shape. I have a gross sense of humor and can be pretty sarcastic at times. I am a horrible liar and can be read like a book.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- Growing up, I was always told, ‘Vanessa you should model.’ I never took anyone seriously up until last summer (2011) I gained some confidence and finally figured why not?! YOLO right!? I saw a posting on FB from IHeartModels saying they needed girls for Nos Forum Fest. I met up with Jessica and set up a shoot and it blew up from there.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I LOVE seeing the outcome of the pictures after shoots. I am always so anxious to get them back right away. As soon as I seem them I’m like wow THAT is ME!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- I probably embarrass myself all the time. I’m such a putz during shoots. I like to make them fun. I like to dance and wiggle and get a little crazy. So it’s hard to embarrass myself when I’m always doing weird things
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I am so thankful to never have had a bad experience with a photographer. I am pretty selective of who I shoot with. And I love and adore the network of photographers that I work with. When I work with a new photographer I always ask other models that have worked with him/her before I schedule a shoot.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- My very first model competition was a Playboy Ring Girl competition. Once I got wind that Playboy was coming to Seattle I was like SIGN ME UP. So, a month or so prior I signed up for the competition. I worked my a** off getting into shape and just preparing for it. I thought I had no chance and I ended up winning! Which was a huge confidence booster for me. Another highlight for me was when I won the XDC model competition here in Seattle. Which prompted me to got LA for Hot Import Nights.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- Probably my kankles. Haha just kidding. Let’s see, I would say my smile. I am always smiling and have always been complimented on it.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I want to be more tone, which I’m working on. It’s really tough but totally worth the pain!
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- FOOD!!! I love food…. Feed me an amazing meal and you’ll have me in the palm of your hand.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- Remember where you came from and stay humble.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- Oh gosh..I was walking out of the club at the end of the night and a guy put his down my back pocket and tried to cop a feel. Ohhh did he get a piece of my mind once I realized what he was doing.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- I would LOVE to be on the cover of COSMOPOLITAN. It is such a huge magazine. And has been around forever. I have always read it and to know that I’ve made that cover is to know when you have really made it.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- A total putz because I am so uncoordinated. I trip all the time and usually don’t have control of my limbs. Its like they have a life of their own.
I am very outgoing. I can spark up a conversation with anyone. I love to talk to people or I guess just like to talk in general. And last I would say that I am an organized mess. I am the extremely organized but I loose things all the time!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I would be IRONMAN.. Why? Because he is awesome! A rich dude that built a suit that can fly, have guns, is bulletproof, has a sweet computer to tell you anything AND you can change it to do whatever you want. Umm COUNT ME IN!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- Oh my shoe collection for sure! I LOVE MY HIGH HEEL COLLLECTION.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Ha! I tell my parents everything…. HI MOM AND DAD!!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I’ve never been in a fight. I usually just laugh at girls who try to start something. BUT if anyone tried, I think I could hold my own.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I first heard of FKN at Hot Import Nights in LA (Dec 3, 2011) and thought it was FKN AWESOME!! And knew I had to be a part of it.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- I am in school right now studying Business Management. Number one right now is graduating and getting my degree. Then I will be a business owner.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- A BIG thank you to all my fans. I love and appreciate all the support you all have given me in the past year! , Also a huge shout out to my I Heart Models family!! If it weren’t for you I wouldn’t be here! Xoxo
Photos used in this article are taken by Don Poling, Jyun TyrunTweet
This article is sponsored by: