The Higher Culture Package
It’s been a while since we caught up with our good friends over at The Higher Culture. As many of you know The Higher Culture has been featured on our website last year. Well recently we paid a quick visit to their new HQ in San Jose. The Higher Culture presented us with one of their latest pieces to get a closer look at and review. So with that being said, we would personally like to thank The Higher Culture for this awesome opportunity!
Here’s a little information about “The Higher Culture”. “The Higher Culture is a clothing brand created, designed, and produced with a little deep thought and much creative thinking. We planted our roots in the summer of 2009 on the beautiful island of Guam. What began as a random thought on a random day had soon skyrocketed into the humble brand you see today. It was a simple thought that turned into twenty-five tees and a simple profile picture on our Facebook page that started the craze that we embraced. Our concepts and designs are open to interpretation because we believe in freeing the mind and rising to a higher level. To define would be to confine and create a limit to what can be. Therefore, we are constantly trying to find ways to elevate our style and be unique so we don’t fall into the trap of being just another brand. We would like to thank our family and friends who encouraged us to grow from a trial run into a full fledged clothing line. The Higher Culture is what it is today because of our fans and supporters who allow us to continue forward. It will never be lonely as we journey to the top if we’re together – and together, we are The Higher Culture”. Now before we start the review, I would personally like to thank the staff over at “The Higher Culture″ for sending us over this package. Giving us the opportunity to deliver this in-depth product review! We hope that you enjoy this new review. The package is on-point, definitely a huge fan of new design. Now we present you with this awesome review on The Higher Culture!
Product Review :
- Packaging : So this wasn’t shipped to us. We personally paid a quick visit to The Higher Culture’s HQ in San Jose. We received the clothing in a poly bag, fresh clean and ready to wear. I am sure when The Higher Culture does ship out products, they do it via USPS which is a great affordable way to ship anywhere in the world. Overall the packaging and presentation was pretty decent!
- Extras : There wasn’t really any extras included which is perfectly fine. But I do know when they do ship out things they do include some stickers and etc. So of course there is always some goodies along with your package.
- Design : So The Higher Culture presented us with their latest tank top in collaboration with Breezy Excursion. The design was pretty solid. The colorways and everything was pretty much on-point. Love the lower printing as well as inner sizing printing. Definitely made a great touch to the piece from The Higher Culture x Breezy Excursion. The design was inspired from the Trailblazers basketball team.
- Quality : Overall the quality The Higher Culture presented us with was on-point! The garment choice and colorway was superb! Definitely comfortable to wear! The staff over at The Higher Culture has always been friendly and helpful! So with that being said, if you are looking for some awesome streetwear The Higher Culture is definitely a brand you should look into. Can’t wait to see what The Higher Culture will come out with next!
- Pricing : Last but not least I bet you are wondering just how much a tank like this cost. Well you can pick up one for yourself on their online store or Kazbah for about $28.00, which is a pretty standard and affordable price for some one of a kind streetwear like this. With that being said, we are definitely getting your money’s worth when shopping at The Higher Culture. The quality and everything is simply on-point!
The tank we’ve photographed above is entitled “Blazin Tank” and can be found on their online store. We’ve listed the links below so that you can check it out for yourself. The Higher Culture has various clothing available for affordable prices. So definitely check out their online store when you get the chance.
For more information on this product please visit : http://thehigherculture.com/Tweet
This article is sponsored by: