Fkn’ Hotties – Tara Holt
We always love to bring you some of the most talented hotties around the world. Holding it down on FKN Famous this week we have a Swedish, Noregian hottie by the name of “Tara Holt”. Join us as we get to know Tara Holt a little bit more and how she started out in the modeling industry.
Name: Tara Holt
Nationality: Caucasian ( heritage Swedish and Norwegian )
Hometown: Newport Beach
Measurements: 34″ 24″ 34 B
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- Well I was pretty much born on the sand, a beach girl through and through. I was born and raised in Newport Beach, CA to parents Kristy and Steven Holt. I have a sister and two brothers. Unfortunately I lost one of my brothers in May of 2010. Hardships in my life have always made me a stronger, more dedicated, passionate person. My first love is acting then comes modeling. At age sixteen I attended Orange County High School of the Arts (OCHSA) where I concentrated on making my dream a reality. I’ve been on my way up ever since! I have a very simple goal in mind, receiving an Academy Award and a star on Hollywood Blvd. I’m very athletic and love activities such as snowboarding, surfing, running, swimming, and pretty much anything that’s fun and keeps me in good shape.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I started modeling professionally when I was 16 and it was print jobs through my blossoming acting career. I’ve been modeling for about 8 years.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I enjoy trying on the different clothes or whatever I’m modeling and of course the free merchandise that comes along with it!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- One time I accidentally called the photographer by the wrong name the whole shoot only to find out his real name in the end! So embarrassing.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- One photographer tried to persuade me to do tasteless full nude shots when it was for such low pay to begin with. He claimed ‘everyone’s doing nude shots now, you’ll get a lot more exposure if you do.’ He was a huge creep and I definitely didn’t fall for it.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- Id have to say traveling is one of the biggest highlights of acting and modeling, to get paid to travel around and see dope places with cool people. It’s also a highlight to be walking somewhere at look over to see yourself on the wall, like wait, that’s me!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- Definitely my eyes, gateway to my soul.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Hmm to be honest, I’m pretty comfortable just the way I am, I really wouldn’t change anything.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Just being fun and spontaneous makes me fall hard.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- ‘never assume that you’ll have another chance’
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- The first thing that pops in my head happened about ten minutes ago walking to my car from Starbucks. A guy literally pulled off the road parked his car and came up to my window to give me his card. Said he wouldn’t be able to get over it of he hadn’t stopped to give me his number. He was a producer, go figure. LA.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- I’d have to say Vogue because of the amazing style and creative out of the box shoots they always put together, not to mention its worldwide recognition and exposure.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Driven, passionate, and hardworking
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I would be my mom, because I’ve never met or heard of a bigger super hero than her. She single handedly raised four kids on her own and with the weight of the world on her shoulders, she still stands tall, smiling and laughing.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I would have to say my shoes because I have so many of them, they would be the hardest thing to replace between the three, and the most expensive!
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Last weekend I went skinny dipping in the ocean at 2 am.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I don’t fight very often but when I snap, I’m def not the girl getting beat up.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- FKN Famous found me I think it’s a dope site.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- My number one goal is to travel around the world shooting movies, too much to ask?
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you for all the love and support to all my amazing fans over the years and I welcome and appreciate the support of all future fans! Any supporters that would like a signed picture please send a stamped envelope to 7119 W Sunset Blvd. #413 Los Angeles CA 90046
Photos used in this article are to be announced by Tara Holt.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: