FKN Exclusive – Beatsmith
We always love to introduce you to some very talented individuals. Today we have a very talented producer from Stockton, California by the name of Nick NT the Beatsmith! Check out this FKN Exclusive with Nick NT the Beatsmith and see how he started out in the industry! Also listen in to one of his latest songs.
Producer Name: Nick NT the Beatsmith
City/State: Stockton, CA
So tell us a little bit about yourself?
- My name is Nick NT born, raised, and still living in Stockton, CA. I was always into music weather if I was waking up to it with my alarm clock or going to school, I was always nodding my head and inspired by it. It all started while I was in high school at 14 years old when I started messing around with this program called Fruityloops, which was music production program. I was always copying beats that I hear on the radio and that’s basically how I got better in teaching myself how to make music. It didn’t matter if I knew how to play an instrument or not, I was always focused on making music and was inspired by producers on MTV. I am now 25 years old and now currently with Cartier Music Group, record label founded in 2011, and now have great music and fan base throughout the country.
What inspired you/your group to start producing?
- My biggest inspiration was Ryan Leslie, who was also from Stockton, CA. Every time I watch him in the studio playing the keys, drumming, and on the studio mic inspires me to make great music that we hear today. So I want to represent and show everyone that I can make hits today and continue until I die because music is and always will be my passion.
Who are some of the artist you’ve worked for?
- Besides our own singers/rappers in the group(Saron, DBoy, Kham Raw, Taewan, Mac G, Tight Eyez) I’ve worked with a well known local R&B artist V8, HipHop underground artist Brotha Lynch Hung, and R&B artist Caity Costa of Reign Records who did videos with Lil wayne, Rick Ross, Fabolous etc.
Were there any hard challenges you had to face in the industry?
- I wouldn’t say there aren’t many challenges coming into the music industry, but music production is really time consuming. There are no negative thoughts because I love working and collaborating with artists who love music as well.
What ways have you found was the best way to promote your group?
- The best way I would say is through networking and social Medias such as facebook, youtube, and twitter of course. That’s how I was discovered.
Is there any advice you can give to up & coming producers out there?
- My advice is always be creative and original. Always have that mentality that your always going to make a HIT and it’s what makes them listen to your music.
What is one of your biggest goals in life?
- My goal is to become a major super producer and work with big name artists. Also to be on MTV Cribs was my lifelong dream. haha
Is there anything we expect from you/your group in the future?
- You can expect us to make HITS on the radios, great music videos, travel/tour and do shows and release our albums.
How did you hear about FKN Famous & what do you think of it?
- I heard about FKN Famous through my future sister-in-law who is also a model. She told me about the things you guys do so I thought I’d give it a shot to get out there as well. I think you guys are doing a great job of putting people out there and showing your love and support. Shout out and big ups always to you guys for everything!
Any last shout outs to your supporters and future fans?
- First and foremost to FKN Famous for giving me this opportunity to be featured with you guys. To my girlfriend who is also a gogo/model Clara Kay for always being there loving and supporting me and to my future sister-in-law Anjanett Kay also a model who referred me to you guys. To Cartier Music Group for always helping me put in work when it needs to be done much love to you guys and we still going strong. Last but not least my family/friends/Fans because without you guys I would be nothing. Love you all and God bless.
This article is sponsored by: