Fashion – Bespoke Cut and Sew
We love bringing you some of the most dope brands & stores around the world. Holding things down in the fashion industry we’ve got an awesome custom headwear company from Rancho Cucamonga, California by the name of Bespoke Cut and Sew. Now relax as we get to know Bespoke Cut and Sew a little more and how they started out in the industry. Also get a closer look at some of their latest apparel!
Company name: Bespoke Cut and Sew
City / State: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Established date: 2012
Website: www.Facebook.com/Bespokecutandsew (our website is currently being built)
Price range for products: $50-$100
Where to buy your product: http://www.shopbspk.com/
So tell us about your company & product?
- At Bespoke Cut and Sew, our team specializes in producing custom hats and provides an unparalleled line of hat services. Our competence includes the full customization of hand sewn bills, transforming Fitted hats into Snapback/Strapbacks, turning a high-crown hat into a low-profile, replacing hat sweatbands and are consistently taking on new customer challenges. Simply put, our philosophy is rooted in the belief that there is no need to call ourselves the “Best in Class” when our work already does for us.
How did you come up with the name?
- We wanted to pick a name that would best describe our work and what we do. Bespoke, simply put, means to tailor an item to a client’s specification.
What best describes your product & who is it targeted to?
- The word that would best describe our product would be tailor-made. Our audience is definitely not limited to a certain age group or demographic. We have made hats for toddlers and actually we made a hat for my dad and he loves it! He actually got all his friends hooked and he’s 50! Haha!
What influenced you to start up this company?
- We all came from a hat store and constantly heard customers say how they wanted to make their own hat and have a part in the designing/customization process and make a hat that fit their style and personality. It was really a no brainer.
How are your products different from others out there?
- Our products differ from others because our process is done all in house and we all personally take part in the quality control.
Are there any challenges you run into while running a business?
- Everyday is challenge when owning your own business, with us all in our early 20’s and never having owned a business, we learn something new everyday.
What ways did you find promoting your brand worked?
- Right now what is working best for us is word of mouth and having strong relationships with the brands we work with.
Are there any future plans for your company?
- We plan on opening our own flagship store here within the next few months that we are all very excited to get going.
How did you hear about FKN Famous & what do you think of us?
- We first noticed you guys from Instagram and we think you guys are a solid company and we appreciate you guys reaching out and doing a feature with us.
Any last shout outs?
- First and foremost we would like to thank our supporters and customers! And all of the companies and stores we have worked with!
This article is sponsored by: