Fkn’ Hotties – Jessi Pink
It’s a new week, and you know what time it is! It’s time for a new Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented Korean hottie by the name of Jessi Pink. Join us as we get to know Jessi a little bit and how she started out in the modeling industry. Jessi is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss!
Name: JESSI PINK
Hometown: SEOUL, S.KOREA
Astrological Sign: AQUARIUS
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I’m just a regular college student who’s trying to make her dreams come true in real world and in modeling world. I was born and raised in Seoul, S. Korea. I’m definitely one of those city girls. I moved to the states in 05. I love trying new things and learning new languages. I like having fun, going out, and making new friends. I’m pretty simple. I love to laugh. I’m a sucker for sweets haha. I’m also an animal lover I’m never judgmental and I’m open to anything. I dislike people who lie. I like people that are honest, loyal, positive, hardworking, and funny most importantly.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I attended this one event last year to help my friend out, and I got scouted from there til today. I’ve been modeling for about a year now.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I love how I get to meet and know people from everywhere!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– One time, at this car meet, I tripped over my heels…. -.- don’t wanna think about it lol
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Trying to make me pose in certain ways that I didn’t feel comfortable with
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– I guess definitely making to the west coast for C.A.M.E.3 show this year. It was my first show on the west coast and it was an amazing experience. I met a lot of great people and had a good time.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– Um.. boobies..? Lol!
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– I wish I had that bubble butt
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Be sweet, genuine, honest, and loyal
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– Um.. My daddy bought me my baby Winnie the pooh on a Christmas in 5th grade lmao. Don’t judge me!! My daddy is stil the best <3
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– I’d definitely say any known import magazine out there and I’d not mention any specific names. Simply because I’m an import model and I’d like to be known as one of them.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Live, Laugh, and Love would be the best description of me. I like living my life positive and bubbly. All the negativity gotta go away!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Invisible woman of course! I have my own fantasy
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Makeup lol. As messed up as it might sounds, as long as I have makeup on, I can get any of them very easily haha (just don’t ask me how)
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– Haha this is one of my biggest secrets but I think it’s about time to share it with the world. I have a mole on my butt and I’m not gonna tell you which side it’s on lol!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I do NOT like or support fighting, but I fight when I have to fight (especially for my love ones.) I can’t stand girls who try to “fight” with grabbing hair and whatnot.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– To be honest, I started to see it on FB along with other posts. First of all, I thought the way they used their name was pretty unique. It took awhile for me to figure out what it’s really about because well, obviously I’m all the way on the east coast. But after I looked over their websites and whatnot, I liked it not only because of pretty models but also because of updates I get on events, etc.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– Be successful and happy. I’m working hard to get my degree on International Business right now. And also trying to make myself the happiest I can be.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Most importantly, I wanna give a big shoutout to my Celebrity And Model Expo aka CAME family for being there for me, supporting me, believing in me, and most of all, giving me an opportunity to be part of their family. Without them, I won’t be here today. And that also goes the same for my fans. Thank you guys for being there for me showing me your infinite love <3 I promise you guys that I’ll become the better Jessi every day. Not only my CAME fam and fans, but also the people I worked with in the past, and working with in the present; I also appreciate you guys so much. Each individual of you all! I’ll make sure I make it out there and make you all proud <3 xoxo
Photos used in this article are taken by It’s JDM Yo!, Grandmah Photography more photographers TBA by Jessi Pink.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: