Fkn’ Hotties – Nicole Reckers
It’s a new week, and you know what time it is! It’s time for a new Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented Japanese, Hawaiian, German, Dutch hottie by the name of Nicole Reckers . Join us as we get to know Nicole a little bit and how she started out in the modeling industry. Nicole is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss!
Name: Nicole Reckers
Nationality: Japanese, Hawaiian, German, Dutch
Hometown: La Verne, CA
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- My name is Nicole Reckers. Cali girl born and raised. Car enthusiast. Love sushi, boba, and comedy.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I have been in the car scene starting off as a fan and coming to shows. I am a big car enthusiast and Always wanted to become an import model. Made my dreams a reality in 2009 and I have been doing it since.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I think most of all is being able to come to shows and having fans come up to show support. It means so much to me when I see a familiar face.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Hmmm…most embarrassing moment for me….I can’t really think of one at the moment. -__-
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- I haven’t had a horrible experience thank goodness. But I have heard some inappropriate comments that where said during a shoot. Unfortunately it does happen.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- So far my highlights modeling since 2009 I have come across many wonderful opportunities like working with HANKOOK TIRES as one of there official spokesmodels for 2011 Formula D. I am currently working with NOS Energy Drink. I made cover as well as the month of December for the Import Tuner Calendar 2012. Can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for me
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I would have to say would be my smile and my eyes. I have been told a few times that I have a nice smile.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- Well I am currently getting in better shape, one of my goals, but I do wish I had more “natural curves” I guess you can say.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Hmmm….food? Lol well not only food but some other things. I’m a sucker for cute smiles and eyes and I guess you can say that “swag” look. But don’t get me wrong I love it when a guy can get dressed up as well. I mean what girl doesn’t like a guy in uniform.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- One of my favorite quotes since high school was always “pain is weakness leaving the body” -USMC. I have a few others as well but that is one that I can remember.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- Last year 2011 I was working for Hankook Tire in Atlanta and I got barked at by a group of guys. Not exactly the nicest way to get a girls attention.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- This is both an easy and hard one. I would have to say DSPORT would be my first choice. Always read it since I was into cars and to make cover would be an honor. However I would love to make cover of Sports Illustrated or MAXIM. That would be an ultimate dream come true for me.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Down to earth, giving, loving. I’ve been told by many people I have that girl next door kind of look, I am really laid back and chill and don’t mind talking. I’m a big giver always have and always will just don’t take advantage of it. And I’m a big lover, never really been a fighter, unless I reallllllyyyyyy have to.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- Any super hero huh….well I think I would have to choose Spider-Man because I’ve always wanted to try to climb up a wall lol.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I don’t think I would save any of those. If anything u would grab clothes and a blanket, why?I’m not really materialistic person and clothes and a blanket would benefit me the most.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- Ummm honestly my parents are like my best friends they support me with what I do with my modeling and what I do.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- I’m not one to get into a fight, I feel like they are pointless and a waste of time. It’s not worth it. All I have to say I won’t fight unless I really have to. And I don’t want to get to that point.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I actually heard of FKN Famous last year while working for Hankook.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- My number one goal is to make it on the cover of a magazine, finish school, and get my dream car.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I would just like to thank all of my friends and family who have been here supporting me from the start. Without their help and support and motivation I wouldn’t be where I am today. And a special thanks to FKN Famous for having me as one of the featured models, thank to Tunerplayground and all my current fans and fans to come, without you I wouldn’t be as far in this industry as I am now.<3
Photos used in this article are taken by Frank Zhen Photography, Drew Santos, Brian Cardenas – BC Photography, Import Tuner Calendar December 2012, Keith Selle and Steven Larson Photography.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: