Fkn’ Hotties – Nicole Reckers
It’s a new week, and you know what time it is! It’s time for a new Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented Japanese, Hawaiian, German, Dutch hottie by the name of Nicole Reckers . Join us as we get to know Nicole a little bit and how she started out in the modeling industry. Nicole is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss!
Name: Nicole Reckers
Nationality: Japanese, Hawaiian, German, Dutch
Hometown: La Verne, CA
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– My name is Nicole Reckers. Cali girl born and raised. Car enthusiast. Love sushi, boba, and comedy.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I have been in the car scene starting off as a fan and coming to shows. I am a big car enthusiast and Always wanted to become an import model. Made my dreams a reality in 2009 and I have been doing it since.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I think most of all is being able to come to shows and having fans come up to show support. It means so much to me when I see a familiar face.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– Hmmm…most embarrassing moment for me….I can’t really think of one at the moment. -__-
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I haven’t had a horrible experience thank goodness. But I have heard some inappropriate comments that where said during a shoot. Unfortunately it does happen.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– So far my highlights modeling since 2009 I have come across many wonderful opportunities like working with HANKOOK TIRES as one of there official spokesmodels for 2011 Formula D. I am currently working with NOS Energy Drink. I made cover as well as the month of December for the Import Tuner Calendar 2012. Can’t wait to see what 2013 has in store for me 🙂
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– I would have to say would be my smile and my eyes. I have been told a few times that I have a nice smile. 😀
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Well I am currently getting in better shape, one of my goals, but I do wish I had more “natural curves” I guess you can say.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Hmmm….food? Lol well not only food but some other things. I’m a sucker for cute smiles and eyes and I guess you can say that “swag” look. But don’t get me wrong I love it when a guy can get dressed up as well. I mean what girl doesn’t like a guy in uniform. 😉
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– One of my favorite quotes since high school was always “pain is weakness leaving the body” -USMC. I have a few others as well but that is one that I can remember.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– Last year 2011 I was working for Hankook Tire in Atlanta and I got barked at by a group of guys. Not exactly the nicest way to get a girls attention.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– This is both an easy and hard one. I would have to say DSPORT would be my first choice. Always read it since I was into cars and to make cover would be an honor. However I would love to make cover of Sports Illustrated or MAXIM. That would be an ultimate dream come true for me. 😀
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Down to earth, giving, loving. I’ve been told by many people I have that girl next door kind of look, I am really laid back and chill and don’t mind talking. I’m a big giver always have and always will just don’t take advantage of it. And I’m a big lover, never really been a fighter, unless I reallllllyyyyyy have to.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Any super hero huh….well I think I would have to choose Spider-Man because I’ve always wanted to try to climb up a wall lol.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– I don’t think I would save any of those. If anything u would grab clothes and a blanket, why?I’m not really materialistic person and clothes and a blanket would benefit me the most.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– Ummm honestly my parents are like my best friends they support me with what I do with my modeling and what I do.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
– I’m not one to get into a fight, I feel like they are pointless and a waste of time. It’s not worth it. All I have to say I won’t fight unless I really have to. And I don’t want to get to that point.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I actually heard of FKN Famous last year while working for Hankook.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– My number one goal is to make it on the cover of a magazine, finish school, and get my dream car.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– I would just like to thank all of my friends and family who have been here supporting me from the start. Without their help and support and motivation I wouldn’t be where I am today. And a special thanks to FKN Famous for having me as one of the featured models, thank to Tunerplayground and all my current fans and fans to come, without you I wouldn’t be as far in this industry as I am now.<3
Photos used in this article are taken by Frank Zhen Photography, Drew Santos, Brian Cardenas – BC Photography, Import Tuner Calendar December 2012, Keith Selle and Steven Larson Photography.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: