Fkn’ Hotties – Kalyne Leonhardt
It’s a new week, and you know what time it is! It’s time for a new Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented German, Polish, Swedish, Russian, English, French hottie by the name of Kalyne Leonhardt. Join us as we get to know Kalyne a little bit and how she started out in the modeling industry. Kalyne is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss!
Name: Kalyne Leonhardt
Nationality: German, Polish, Swedish, Russian, English, French.
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Astrological Sign: Leo
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KalyneLeonhardtModelDancer?fref=ts
– Tumblr: http://kalyneleonhardt.tumblr.com/
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- My ?rst and foremost passion is dancing. I can’t see my life without it. I’m a dancer and an instructor at Starmakers Dance Academy. My main styles are Jazz, Hip hop, and contemporary, but I do everything from ballet,pointe, modern, and lyrical. I’m not only trying to pursue a career in dancing but as well as modeling. My goal is to one day model for some of my favorite companies in the industry such as Victoria Secret, Maxim, Guess, Vogue etc. the list goes on and on! I’d also like to open up my own dance studio down the road. Other than my career goals I’m a well driven, outgoing, outspoken, ambitious girl. I love meeting new people and creating new friends. Another reason why I love the modeling and dance industry so much, considering you meet so many new talented people! On my spare time I enjoy doing anything athletic, from boxing or just going to the gym! I occasionally like to write on tumblr. My favorite food is Italian. I’m always open to trying new things or picking up new hobbies! Other than that I’m just like everyone else- working towards accomplishing my goals and dreams!
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- Numerous people told me I had a good look for modeling, I started managing myself and booking jobs. I’m fairly new to modeling since I’ve only been doing it for about two years.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I enjoy the different looks and concepts of each photo shoot. Dealing with talented photographers and other models. Making beautiful and creative images!
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- Haha… I was doing a swimwear photo shoot at the beach and while I was posing in the water an unexpected wave came and took me out. xD
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- So far I haven’t had anything happen DURING a photo shoot but the most unprofessional thing so far was the photographer was not prepared at all… he didn’t even have anything set up and was 30min late to his own set on location. It was unprofessional and rude. Needless to say I didn’t shoot with him that day. Not being prepared for a shoot is one of my biggest pet peeves in this industry. Time is money! I’m always on time and prepared. I take my job seriously and so should the people who work with me!
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I’m fairly new and just getting all the recognition so far has been more than amazing.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- From what people have told me my legs, booty, abs, and my eyes.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I’m pretty content with my curves
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Making me laugh is de?nitely one of the ways. The other ways you’re just going to have to ?gure out for yourself
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, and forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance; take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- Honestly nothing pops out at me that I can remember, just the usual ?owers, nice dinner, cute notes etc. but nothing original. You men need to start being creative! haha. Regardless, I appreciate everything I’ve received.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Vogue or Maxim. The exposure and recognition you get from those magazines would be incredible!
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Ambitious, Con?dent, Powerful
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I don’t know about superhero…but if I could have any super power I’d like to be physic, because reading people’s minds would be a huge advantage in any situation. >:)
In ?re what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I don’t care too much on material items. But, If I had to choose I would pick shoes because no one NEEDS makeup or purses but owning a pair of shoes is something that is necessary!
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- I plead the ?fth
Can you ?ght, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- I can de?nitely ?ght. My older brother is a MMA and boxing instructor! I have had lessons from him It’s fairly hard to get me upset to the point of a physical ?ght. Anyone willing to cause added drama in my life isn’t worth it!
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- FKN Famous found me! You guys are awesome
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- Aside from modeling my number one goal is to continue to pursue my professional dance career. I’d like to one day open and own my own dance studio as well as travel around the world to different dance studios to teach and choreograph my style world wide.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- I truly appreciate all the love and support so far, I’m not only doing what I love to do but on top of that I get so much support from everyone. I can’t wait to continue on and give back to all the people who have supported me so far along the way!
This article is sponsored by: