Fkn’ Hotties – Leena Sombath
It’s a new week, and you know what time it is! It’s time for a new Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented Laotian hottie by the name of Leena Sombath. Join us as we get to know Leena a little bit and how she started out in the modeling industry. Leena is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss!
Name: Leena Sombath
Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
Astrological Sign: Taurus
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I currently reside here in Salt Lake City, Utah, where I’m currently working on my Bachelor’s in Business Administration. I work at tons of events that go on around the valley, so make sure you attend and come say hello! I love meeting new people, so that’s why I model and do trade shows/events. These two activities serve as a huge gateway to meet new people and learn about them as well gaining insight and experience. The modeling industry requires very hard work, determination, and the ability to keep looking forward. It doesn’t come easy, so when I see an opportunity I take it. Without these ethics and the willingness to not give up when things are tough, I would not be at this point in my career. I’m extremely thankful to have acquired such skills.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I started modeling when most everyone I talked to suggested I do it. I was bashful about the idea until I took the suggestions and dabbled into the trade and found that I enjoyed the work.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- I love meeting new people. Modeling introduces you to a huge network of talented photographers, hair and make up artists, and producers who can potentially become good friends.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- One of my shoots involved a public park. We came up with a scene by the water side. We didn’t anticipate tons of people there so anyone who walked by was ‘owl necking’. It was embarrassing at first but I told myself, “get over it” and finished the shoot with success!
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- The worst thing that a photographer can do is make the model feel uncomfortable and awkward. These emotions show through into the photos. I’ve only had this happen ONCE. That’s why I always do my homework on who I’m shooting with now. (:
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- I love love love the photographers that I have met. They are just so up beat and optimistic and those are the type of people I want to be around.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I think my smile and eyes. But then again, you tell me. (;
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- A butt! ):
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- Oh gosh, my boyfriend knows this. FOOD!! <3
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- “Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it has all finally come together”
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- Probably magazines like DSport, SuperStreet, Import Tuner. I think these would be a HUGE opportunity to step up higher in my career and open more doors for me. I never let opportunities go by. You need that kind of determination in this biz.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- I would say loyal, sweet, and sexy. I’m a very loyal person all around; business partnerships, friendships, relationships, etc. I have the sweetest personality but I’m not afraid to turn up the heat in a sexy shoot!
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- I would want to be one that could fly. I always have dreams where I can fly and when I wake up I’m so disappointed! It’s become a “if I had one wish” situation. lol
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I would save my purse! It has everything I need to start over if I needed to after the fire. My wallet (money), my phone, ipad, make up. It’s my life.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- My mom had no idea about when I pierced my belly button, which is now removed.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair?
- What kind of girl goes through out her entire education without a good fight? I always came out on top of course. (; Although, looking back now I can say that I’ve definitely matured.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- I was browsing around and stumbled upon FKN Famous myself. I think it’s great. It’s a great place for aspiring talents to step into the scene and get noticed.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- I want to finish going to school for business administration SOON.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- First off, I want to say THANK YOU. Without you guys I wouldn’t be where I am. I’m always thankful for the support of my current ones and will be for future fans! No celebrity is anything without their fans.
Photos used in this article are TBA by Leena Sombath.Tweet
This article is sponsored by:
1 Comment › Leave yours
- Leena Sombath Official » FKN-FAMOUS HOTTIE OF THE WEEK - [...] Check out yours truly on FKN Famous’s Hottie of the Week! You can get an exclusive interview here at ...