Fkn’ Hotties – Leslie McClure
It’s a new week, and you know what time it is! It’s time for a new Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented hottie by the name of Leslie McClure. Join us as we get to know Leslie a little bit and how she started out in the modeling industry. Leslie is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss!
Model Name: Leslie McClure
Hometown: Orange County, CA
Astrological Sign: Aquarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
- I am always on the go. Either acting, modeling, or finding active ways to spend my free time. I played collegiate volleyball and now swim, golf, and play basketball and football. I spend half my time in LA and the other half in Vegas playing poker and spending time with friends.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
- I originally started modeling when I was 12 but quit to get my degree. I got back into the industry about a year ago.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
- Every day is different when you model. It is easy not to get bored when you always have new challenges and new photographers and models to work with.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
- During a fairly big swimwear runway show in NYC, the heel broke on one of my shoes. So I had to walk on tiptoe to avoid limping. Word of advice… even if a designer provides shoes, bring a pair of your own as backup.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
- When a photographer books a model directly, he or she should pay at the end of the shoot. I have had a photographer wait weeks to send me a check. It doesn’t get much more unprofessional than failing to pay for services rendered in a timely manner.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
- My best resume builder to date was a show I did for Calvin Klein years ago, but the most fun I ever have on a job is when I work with Johnathan Kayne who is a dear friend and has such beautiful gowns that are always fun to model.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
- I like to wear clothes that show off my back. I have always felt it was one of my best features and I get the most attention when I feel great in the clothes I am wearing.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
- I am always working to get more muscle tone. I am naturally athletic, but I, like all women, can always find something that I feel could be better.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
- The quickest way to my heart is with a sense of humor. All my friends are my friends because they make me laugh and vice versa… also, chocolate helps.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
- I just try to enjoy my life and surround myself with people who do the same. I don’t need anyone else to tell me how to do that.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
- An ex-boyfriend stole a cop car once trying to show off. Needless to say, I was gone before he showed back up with it.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
- I hope to be on the cover of PEOPLE magazine holding an Oscar sometime soon.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
- Fun-loving, unconventional, motivated. I feel all three are self explanatory.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
- She-ra, she is a strong woman but is still hot.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
- I guess if there was a fire and I could only choose one of those three things it would be shoes… running shoes.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
- I don’t believe in secrets.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
- I hate to fight. Unfortunately I have been put in the position to defend myself from time to time. I’m batting .500.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
- FKN Famous contacted me through my website, I’m excited to be featured and think it’s a great comprehensive online magazine.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
- Beyond modeling, my goal is to break into the acting world. I am lucky to be working on a film called Chrombies. Give me two years and you’ll see me on the red carpets!
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
- Thank you for the interest and support and keep an eye out for upcoming projects that I will be a part of. Also, feel free to visit my website at www.LesMcClure.com to learn more about me!
Photos used in this article are taken by: David Mecey, Jason Kimmel, Alex Smits, Eliot Jacobsen, Jay Ablah.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: