Fkn’ Hotties – Jasmyn Skye
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful Filipina, Guamanian by the name of Jasmyn Skye! Join us as we get to know Jasmyn a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Jasmyn is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on. If you love asian girls and tattoos, your not going to want to see this!
Name: Jasmyn Skye
Nationality: Filipino & Guamanian
Hometown: Long Beach, CA
Measurements: 34D – 26 – 34
Astrological Sign: LEO
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I’m Jasmyn Skye ! I’m half Filipino & Half Guamanian. I love food, and since I’m 21, I also enjoy a drink with my meal. I enjoy what life has to offer, especially nightlife adventures. I enjoy art, music, sports, dancing, and meeting new people (:
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I’ve been modeling for as long as I can remember. I started off doing pageants real young, and that brought on plenty of opportunities on it’s own. I didn’t have as much time for neither pageants or modeling as I grew up, since school became a priority. But here I am, back at it full force !
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I love everything about it ! From the events, to the photo shoots, and especially my supporters ! I love love love when people recognize me & ask if they can snap a quick photo with me – I’ll never say no !
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– Oh geez.. I was shooting at a bar in Pasadena, and I was wearing lingerie. I was fine up until after the shoot, the photographer messaged me and said I had a “ nip slip “ & it was showing in the photos, but that’s what photoshop is for ! haha
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I So far everyone who I’ve gotten to work with is absolutely amazing ! I’ve been lucky to have such a great management team to make sure I only work with professionals (:
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– For the past 7 months I’ve been lucky to call myself one of Jdm Sport’s vixens. They take great care of me & bring me a long to all events: big & little. I can’t wait for what the rest of the journey has to offer.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– It’s a tie between my boobs & my ass. lol
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– I wish I was a little bit taller; I’m only 5’3.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Food ! It sounds cliche’, but a lot of people notice how happy I get when I eat. Sometimes I even do a “ happy dance “ while I’m grubbing hahaha.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “ There are always people who are just a little faster, more brilliant, and mroe aggressive. “ -Imelda Marcos
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– A few men have inboxed pictures of their “ junk “ to my facebook. Guys ! Don’t do that, its gross !
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Playboy ! Plenty of girls have coveted to be on Playboy’s cover. & Only the cream of the crop make it. *crosses fingers*
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Caring: I tend to put others first. A lot of people tell me that at times I need to be selfish, but thats just not me. Goofy: I play around A LOT ! Open-Minded: I’m open to new things, spontaneous adventures, and pretty accepting of different or new ideas.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– That’s a no-brainer. I’d be Superman ! He’s a normal person, but he has all those superpowers ! It’s the best of both worlds really.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– I would choose my LV purse that I lug around everywhere with me, because it already has everything I need inside !
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– Hmm.. that’s tough. I’m an open book with my parents, since they’re really young & I’ve never been able to successfully pull a fast one on them. I don’t think they really know how crazy I get when I’m out..
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– Hahaha ! I’m a lover, not a fighter, but I get down if I really have to.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I first heard of you guys from fellow Jdm Sport vixen, Lena Love, when she got featured !
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– To finish school. I’m almost ready to enter the Nursing program at a local city college; I’ve also began taking classes in business, my second major.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– Thank you so much for the support. I appreciate everything you guys do, from the likes on facebook to purchasing my photos & posters ! I love each & every one of you ! You guys & gals, keep me going.
Photos used in this Fkn’ Hotties features were taken by Claim Ho, Ican Master Angles, Juni Banico, Rex Vincent, William Curry, and Kevin VillafrancaTweet
This article is sponsored by: