FKN Exclusive – The Frail
Every week we love to introduce you to some new talented individuals. Well today to we’ve got a talented band from San Francisco, California by the name of The Frail. Check out this FKN Exclusive with The Frail and see how they started out in the industry. Also listen to one of their latest songs!
Group Name: The Frail
City/State: San Francisco/CA
So tell us a little bit about yourself?
– My name is Daniel Lannon, I’m a co founding member of The Frail and I also happen to be the guy singing on all the records.
What inspired you to start singing?
– I’m not exactly sure, as far as I can remember I’ve always wanted to sing. I used to put on shows in my school cafeteria and beg my parents to get me on star search or the Mickey Mouse Club. But ya know that never worked out. So I guess you could say I’ve been singing since I was 2 but have been in bands since I was about 14.
Were there any hard challenges you had to face in the industry?
– I think the hardest part is getting as close as possible to your dreams but having them just out of reach. There’s a lot of give and take between big moments and the time spent in between. Not to mention balancing everyday life, friends, family, relationships while trying to stay focused on the music.
What ways have you found was the best way to promote yourself?
– I’ve found that promoting via Social is one of the best ways to promote yourself. Staying on top of what trends are and interacting with your favorite artists, fans has been really effective for us. That being said there’s nothing that trumps the old fashioned way of touring and talking to people face to face.
What would be your most memorable moment while singing?
– I’ve had quite a few but I think to sum them all up together most memorable moments when we’re playing live is when the crowd is going crazy and everyone’s dancing. There was this one show we played in LA that KE$HA & Elliott from E.T. showed up to our show. That was a pretty wild & crazy.
Are there any goals that you would like to achieve?
– I think we just want to see people enjoying our music and play to as many people as possible. We would love to just be on the road non-stop, playing live is the best feeling in the world.
What can we expect from you in the future?
– We have about 10 songs ready to go so new music will be coming towards the end of the year/early next year and lots and lots of shows.
This article is sponsored by: