Fkn’ Hotties – Cyn Michelle
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful Filipina-Mexican hottie by the name of Cyn Michelle! Join us as we get to know Cyn Michelle a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Cyn Michelle is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on!
Name: Cyn Michelle
Astrological Sign: Taurus
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– My full first name is Cynthia-Michelle but to make things easier I just go by Cyn. Ballerina turned beauty queen turned model. I’m also a visual communiations major and hope one day to start my own interior styling business.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I started modeling around 13 years old when I had the opportunity to model for a vintage boutique. From networking I was able to book more jobs. It’s been about 5 years now.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– What I enjoy most about modeling is getting dolled up and channeling my inner Beyonce.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– My most embarrassing moment while modeling was when I was doing a ballet shoot and the photographer wanted me to dance with my pointe shoes on an old and unstable picnic table. The photographer got a great action shot but I left the shoot with a bad bruise from falling chest first off of the picnic table.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– A female photographer once told me that she had to change her pad.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Modeling for brands like Aveda, Bumble & Bumble, and Oribe. Also being featured in a few local magazines.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My legs
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Booty fat. Dancing ballet prevents that.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– White chocolate covered strawberries and yellow roses.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “Whatever it is you are feeling is a perfect reflection of what is on the process of becoming”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– The worst thing a guy has done to get my attention was stalk me at work.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– V Magazine. I’ve always been inspired by their visual aesthetics.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Motivated – Each day I wake up with a new goal in mind. Determined – Whatever it is I want to achieve or do, I always find a way. Positive – If you feel good, you look good.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Batman, because he’s good at being mysterious.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– I’d save my purse, of course!!!! Shoes and makeup can easily be replaced. A $300 Michael Kor’s bag cannot.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– My parents know everything about me.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– Never been in a fight so I wouldn’t know.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I was reached out on Instagram. FKN Famous’s content is amazing and I’m excited to contribute to it.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– My number one goal is to be successful in the things I pursue, and that I’m happy with my decisions.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– I’m truly thankful to have people who believe in me. My supporters are the ones who keep me motivated to be my best!
Photos used in this article were shot by the talented : Jon BotarioTweet
This article is sponsored by: