Fkn’ Hotties – Arianne Ramirez
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful Cuban hottie by the name of Arianne Ramirez! Join us as we get to know Arianne Ramirez a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Arianne Ramirez is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on! Shout out to American Model Mgmt for hooking us up with this awesome opportunity!
Name: Arianne Ramirez
Hometown: Miami, FL
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I was born in Havana, Cuba. I moved out of Cuba when I was 12yrs old to live in Torono, Canada. I graduated in Algonquin College Ottawa, Canada as a Graphic Designer in 2008. I love everything about Arts. I love photography, drawing, fashion, music, dance, theater, film , fashion, etc. I speak both English and Spanish I love travelling and learning something new every day. I set myself up to new challenges and I believe in been a better version of myself every single day.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– While I was in College in 2008, I was sitting outside College campus and a woman ask me if I would be interested in getting a make-over as a Hair Model for KMS California Hair Show at First Choice HairCutter Convention Event . After working as a hair model, I felt like modeling was something I could do. After graduating for College, I also felt in love with Acting. I trained in Acting for about a year in Canada. Soon after, I decided to move to United States, where more opportunities are available in the field of acting and modeling. It was a really hard decision moving to America and leaving my family in Canada. Thanks to my family support and understanding I believe, it was possible for my dream to come true. I have been working as a model/ talent for 4 years and I am hoping to keep on going regardless of set-backs and rejections I have to face everyday .
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– What I enjoy about modelling is the fact that is so unpredictable. There always something new to do, every job is different, the ability to travel, meet different people and work at different places. Also I enjoy the fact that I constantly have to evolve and overcome new challenges. I love the idea that I never know enough and I stay open to new opportunities.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I think the most embarrassing is Wardrobe Malfunctions. I think no one can escape these situations specially when doing photoshoot at the beach. Beach Photoshoot look very beautiful in photos but are the hardest one to do. As a model is really hard to fight Ocean waves, It is difficult to find stability in the sand while the waves throw you back and forth, bikini starts going upwards, hair gets on the face, beach sand gets everywhere on your body, finding the perfect lighting is a challenge at the beach because of shadows. I think is an Art and a Challenge to get the perfect beach shot. When the perfect beach shot is achieved, the results are so rewarding.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Drink alcohol. I think photoshoot s are fun but in my opinion, not to the point where it has to become a party. I take modeling serious and to me I don’t view modeling as a fun thing to do. I view modeling as a career and I feel happy today that it has become my full-time job. So when I work with a photographer, I expect him to view his job as his career and be passionate and professional to create the best possible quality of work in our collaboration.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– I came to love modelling world through the opportunity given to me as a Hair Model in 2008. So for me it was a blessing been featured in Hype Hair Magazine April/May Issue 2015. It has been my Highlight because it was amazing to find the magazine up in the stands at grocery stores such as Wal-Mart throughout U.S.A
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My skin color. I have a lot of people approach me while I do promo modeling events, trying to take a guess what is my nationality. Most people tell me I have beautiful skin color and that I have a very exotic look.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– I wish I was a bit taller. But at the same time I feel blessed of all the things that I have been able to accomplish just with my height. I had worked in movies, tv shows, musicvideos , as brand ambassador for many well-known brands, hair model at different hair shows, fitness model, etc . I feel blessed that right now I am able to do what I love as a full time job.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Humble, Honest, someone who makes Me Laugh
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– Don ́t Leave for Tomorrow, What can be done today!
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– Hey Beautiful. . Can I get your number? .. To me that Line never gets old. I hear it over and over again 🙂
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Shape Magazine because ever since I was in college I started using Shape workout CD . I love how Shape workout regime has transformed my body .
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Responsible, Fun, Adventurous
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– CatWomen. The idea to be hidden behind a mask adds a sense of mystery to Cat Woman personality. Not everyone gets to see her real identity, unless she invites them to discover her .
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Purses because if in the fire I lose it all, I still will need my purse to carry on new basic things that I will purchase
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– I love eating chocolate is my secret addiction. I don’t think they know this at all LOL
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I ́m not a fighter, I rather solve problems by communicating and addressing issues before it gets to a bigger problem. But if I get picked by someone, I feel like I have to fight back and show them that I am not afraid and confront the situation, so they don ́t pick on me again.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I found FKN Famous through American Model Mgmt. I think it is a great website that keeps everyone up- to -date with the latest trends , brands, events, models, car shows, etc.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– Aside from modeling I have a vision in creating my own business. I love the idea of been an entrepreneur, a business women
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– I think the key to have a successful career , it is surrounding myself with people that believe in me and support my work. I think no one can ever make it alone, you need supporters and people that stay around you with all their positive energy and good vibes. Thank you all for taking your time to get to know me better. I appreciate all your support 🙂
Photos used in this article were taken by : Alexei Afonin http://www.alexeipro.com/>Tweet
This article is sponsored by: