Fkn’ Hotties – Alexis Naiomi
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful Malaysian/Italian hottie by the name of Alexis Naiomi! Join us as we get to know Alexis Naiomi a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Alexis Naiomi is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on!
Name: Alexis Naiomi
Hometown: San Diego
Astrological Sign: Leo
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I am a super bubbly and outgoing model/aspiring actress. I love to dance and have been doing it since I was little! Oh, and I love to eat. A lot.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I got into modeling because I was dating a psycho and I wanted any way to make him jealous. 2.5 years and more maturity later, I love modeling (for the right reasons).
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I love the fact that I feel comfortable in front of the camera. It really makes me feel like I don’t ever work.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I was doing a shoot in the middle of the street and a car was coming, so I ran to the side but the wind blew my skirt up. Needless to say, they got a free show.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I’ve worked with many unprofessional photographers. Unfortunately, that is the life of a freelance model. The worst thing a photographer has done was ask if he could fix something in my hair, and then he came onto me. That is something I do not tolerate. I immediately left.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– I love that I’m able to work with such talented artists. My biggest highlights have been meeting some great friends in the industry. For the most part, everyone is super supportive and friendly!
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– Definitely my boobs, but I get way more compliments on my nose…
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– I wish I had a bigger booty. Shout out to Kim K.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Food. I repeat, food. I also love someone who is funny!
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– “If its meant to be, it’ll be”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– This guy started rapping to me in public, and it was extremely vulgar. It drew a crowd.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– I would love to be on Vogue magazine. Thats when you know you’ve made it.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Bubbly, positive, and hungry. hehe.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Batman, cause he’s a baddie. He’s always been my favorite superhero.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– Shoes, because I hardly have any makeup or purses. But my shoe game is strong 😉
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– I tell my mom everything. There really isn’t anything she doesn’t know!
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– Im usually pretty low key when it comes to drama. Never been in a fight, and I definitely don’t plan on it.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I’ve followed the magazine on instagram for a while! I love that you promote up and coming models, its super helpful and cool of you.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– I want to own my own dance studio one day! I would love to be in feature films as well.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– You all are awesome and I’m thankful for every single one of you. No matter how far I go with my career, I will always know that you all were the one that got me there. So thank you! 🙂
Photos used in this article were taken by : mMason Photography, Ed Marcelino, & Padofoto.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: