Fkn Hotties – Corrie J
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful German/Irish hottie by the name of Corrie J! Join us as we get to know Corrie J a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Corrie J is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on! Shout out to American Model Mgmt for hooking us up with this awesome opportunity!
Name: Corrie J De Keyser AKA Corrie J
Hometown: Dixon, CA
Astrological Sign: Taurus
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– Hey! My name is Corrie J and I am 24 years old. I currently go back and forth between Las Vegas, NV and California. I am a workaholic who is addicted to filling up my schedule till there is no more room on it. I love days off just as much. <3 I love making home made meals and desserts. I love Netflix, cartoons, reading, bubble baths, my rabbit, puppies and candy. Thats pretty much my life in a nut shell. :)
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I was very shy and awkward as a child. I would have panic attacks if I had to be around people. I grew up with icons such as Tyra Banks and Gisele Bundchen who made me want to be just as confident and beautiful. When I was 14 years old I finally decided to push myself into modeling. I needed to break my comfort zone and at least try. I modeled for only a year then took a break from it to focus on school. When I turned 20 I got back into it. Been modeling almost full time since.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– Modeling is a type of art. The best part of it is expressing your creativity. What angles to shoot at. What props can be used. How to do your
hair and make-up. The crazier the idea the better.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I have two embarrassing moments which have to do with wardrobe malfunctions. My first story was last years 2014 Latin Grammies. I was working for AT&T at the Cosmopolitan. My job was basically live art as a unicorn. My costume was a one piece lace suit with a horn on my head. Unfortunately because of my long torso it didn’t fit as well as I wish it could. Needless to say I had a bad case of camel toe the whole entire night. Not only did I have to take pictures this way, but I also had to hangout with the VIP guests. My second story is very resent. It was for the grand opening of the Stratosphere Pool Radius. I had to work on three different occasions as the “face” of the pool. Meaning greeting guests, making sure everyone is enjoying themselves and take photos with the media. The bikini was provided by the client. It was a very cute orange bikini with golden sparkles on it. Unfortunately the bottoms were super small. So small if I sat down my booty crack would show and so low in the front I felt like I was insulting the guests. It was very much a suit and tie event with mostly business professionals.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– I have been very fortunate on how nice and polite the photographers I have worked with. There has only been one photographer who made me feel very uncomfortable and was rude. He said I was chunky and I needed to loss weight by the next time I saw him if I wanted to be published in the magazine. I love my body and the way it looks so I told him I guess i’m not going to be published by HIM.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– My highlight in my modeling career so far has been the last year and a half. I have been very fortunate and have worked with amazing company names and employees such as Red Bull, MGM, Luna Jai, The Muse Lingerie, Tatyana Boutique, Rock in Rio, Endurocross, etc.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My legs! Im 5’11’’-6’00’’ so my height gets me a lot of attention. Im not shy on my heels either so when I show up for a gig I can be wearing 5 or 6 inch heels.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– The quickest way to my heart is having a box of Krispy Creme Donuts waiting for me when I come home from a 15 hour shift. <3
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– My favorite quote that I live by is surprisingly from Kung Fu Panda 🙂 “Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.”My most favorite quote that I just love to hear is from Peter Pan. “ To come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things and your heart will fly on wings, forever in never Neverland.” Yes I am an adult who will never grow up 🙂
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– Bad pick up lines. Like really really bad pick up lines. The ones you have to ask for the pun because you didn’t understand what they were trying to say. My best advice to men out there is learn magic tricks. They will get a girls attention and most likely she will stick around to watch more.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Maxim and Sports Illustrated. Why? Because those magazine show case the most attractive women in the world. Getting on cover would be a dream come true.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Loyal, Classy and Loving. I am very much a home body and I only let a select few into my life. This is because I believe in quality not quantity. I will always be there for them when they don’t need me and when they need me the most. I am not only loyal to my friends but to anyone who enters my life and makes a great impression on me. I will always promote agency’s who have been there for me and have treated me equal. Models who have been appreciative and modest. It breaks my heart when I put myself out for people and they don’t do the same. That moves on to my loving quality. I am very loving which some times makes me sensitive (so I have heard *wink*). I am only loving and sensitive to the people who are close to me. Strangers don’t affect me. If someone were to come up to me off the street and tell me I was fat and ugly I wouldn’t pay any mind to it. But if someone I loved said something horrible to me I would be very hurt and confused.
always being kind to others, being respectful, and polite.
In a fire what would you save A.)makeup B.)shoes or C.)purses (only choose one & why)?
– I choice D. None of the above. Im not very materialistic. Everything I own is mostly inexpensive so I could easily replace it. I would grab all my family and friend photos. Those are things you can not replace. Memories you can only relive through photographs.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– Honestly my parents know everything about me. The good, the bad, and the ugly. I am not a perfect daughter but they know I try.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I am not a fighter. If someone were to come up and say nasty things to me I would just walk away and it would not faze me. The only way people could ever get under my skin is if they talk nasty to my friends and family. If they say something that upsets them it will then upset me.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I found out about FKN through my agency. Honestly I am really glad they brought it to my attention. I love that this company is not only about fashion and models but it also overs categories like gadgets and automotive. It really is perfect who everyone.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– My number one goal is to design and make lingerie and bikinis. <3 If it were up to me that is all I would wear.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– I am very appreciate for all my friends and followers. Without them I would be lost. Again thank you for always encouraging me to do better and complementing my work as I move forward. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Instagram: @modelcorriej Facebook: /officialcorriej
Photos used in this article were captured by Zoni.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: