Fkn’ Hotties – Victoria Nguyen
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful Vietnamese hottie by the name of Victoria Nguyen! Join us as we get to know Victoria Nguyen a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Victoria Nguyen is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on!
Name: Victoria Nguyen
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Astrological Sign: Scorpio (halloween baby)
– www.instagram.com/victoriamynguyen (Personal)
– www.instagram.com/vmynguyen_ (Polaroid)
– www.instagram.com/vmyfitness (Fitness)
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– My name is Victoria, I’m Vietnamese , and I’m 23 years old
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling for around three years, but only one year actively.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– I really love being able capture the moment, meeting people in the industry, and getting to work on developing my own personal brand.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– Well in the beginning of my modeling career I was super stiff, I really had to work on loosening up in front of the camera. I’m much better now, thank God.
What’s the worst or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Occasionally the photographer is super late. That’s always really unprofessional.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Just being able to meet all of these incredible people, and gaining such great experiences in the industry.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My legs.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– Stronger arms, I’m working on it.
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– Sashimi with extra ginger please.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– I have SO MANY but my current one is a quote by Tony Robbins, “What’s talked about is a dream; what’s envisioned is exciting; what’s planned becomes possible; what’s scheduled is real.”
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– There was this one guy who talked way too much about his cars, money, and all the girls he had been with in the past.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Maxim, esquire, oxygen, fitness rx for women, shape, women’s health, and a few others. Growing up, all of these magazines were some of my favorites to pick up. It would be an absolute honor to be featured in any one of these. Definitely a huge goal of mine.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Sweet, outgoing, open minded, mostly because these are the traits that define me as a person.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– Storm; she’s a total badass.
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– I would have to save my shoes, and then put one pair on. I don’t want to damage my feet.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– That I have pulled an all nighter. Not sure if it was worth it, I was literally dead the next day.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I don’t fight. I’m generally a very positive person.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– Through Social media, it’s a super awesome magazine! love the content, keep up the great work!
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– I have many goals that I want to accomplish in life. My number one goal is to complete as many of my goals as possible.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– HUGE shout out to all my fans, the ones that have been with me since day one and my new ones. I’m super thankful to have you in my life. You guys have seen me grow this past year and stay tuned for the upcoming year! There will be a lot of dope stuff going on in my life.
Photos used in this article were taken by: @cenzol, @underground_nyc, @ben_young, @kurietaa, and @kentaveryphoto. Stylist and MUA involved were: @miss.rococo, @julianmorales and @jessicafang.Tweet
This article is sponsored by: