Fkn’ Hotties – Kallita Daniel
It’s time to unveil this week’s Hottie of the Week! Today we’ve got a very talented and beautiful half Vietnamese half British hottie by the name of Kallita Daniel! Join us as we get to know Kallita Daniel a little more and how she started out in the modeling industry! Kallita Daniel is definitely a hottie you don’t want to miss out on!
Name: Kallita Daniel
Nationality: American – Ethnicity: half Vietnamese half British
Astrological Sign: Scorpio
So tell us about a little about yourself?
– I am a very motivated and busy woman. I am a mother to a 4 year old boy, named Ryu. I’m fairly certain, if I ever have a daughter her name will be Chun-Li. I work very hard for what I have. On top of modeling, I am a human resources manager in a corporate world. I also go to school just because I love learning new things. I just recently grew a taste for outdoorsy sports like Snow Boarding. I am very self-motivated and just down to try anything new.
How did you get into modeling & how long have you been modeling for?
– After working in an animal hospital thinking it was my passion, I quickly learned that it was not. I ended up changing my major to automotive technology/repair and found a great interest in the car world. I attended a car show or two, I was invited to actually model.
What do you enjoy most about modeling?
– Meeting all the different characters of the world. I am a people person and I enjoy hearing people talk about themselves.
What was your most embarrassing moment while modeling?
– I tend to still get nervous around a crowd of people so I had this well-known photographer ask me to turn to my left and silly me, I did a complete turn to my right. I had a group of men watching and they all just turned to each other and that’s when I realized.
What’s the worse or most unprofessional thing that a photographer has done during a photo shoot?
– Photographers always try to catch the wardrobe malfunctions so I always have to watch what crazy position the photographer asks me to get into because more often than not, they are just trying to see the full goods.
What have been your highlights in your modeling career?
– Nothing in particular. Who can hate paid traveling though.
What part of your body attracts the most attention?
– My tiny waist. I am a pretty petite woman and I don’t think people actual realize how small I am until they hug me. Men and women tend to grab onto my waist and not let go.
What is one feature you wish you had more of?
– I know I am not perfect, but I like me for me. I don’t think you can truly appreciate life unless you can appreciate what you have to offer. “the good and the bad”
What’s the quickest way to your heart?
– A love of animals. After-all, my first career plan was to become a vet. I have a German Shepherd and a Chihuahua that sleep in my bed with me. They cannot be removed from my bedside. Frankly, I don’t think they would even allow that.
Do you have a quote that you live by?
– I don’t have an inspirational quote. I’d like to say Live Life to the Fullest but even I don’t do that. I definitely try to enjoy everything that I have and take up all opportunities presented to me.
What’s the worst memorable thing a guy has done to get your attention?
– Nothing too crazy, but I had a guy lie to me about who he was to get my attention. This may not seem like a crazy thing, but integrity means so much to me so this guy kept telling me he was the prince of some land and he would buy me candies and tell me they are from this far away place when there’s like an American price tag right on the bottom. I also had friends that knew who he really was.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine which magazine would it to be and why?
– Sports Illustrated. I’ve grown up knowing this magazine and it’s always just been a part of my life. It would be amazing to say I finally made it on there.
Give us 3 words that you think best describes you and why?
– Dorky – I think I am funny, but I am constantly told I am just a dork. Laid-Back – I don’t like drama and will avoid it/dodge it. Hard-Working – I earn what I am given. I don’t believe in work half-assed.
If you could be any superhero who would it be and why?
– I would be Goku. He isn’t exactly your traditional superhero, per-se. But no doubt a superhero. I think that a superhero should have to train for his powers and you don’t really see that with other superheros. Goku is destroys characters that are capable of destroying planets and galaxies; imagine the strength, will, and intelligence you would need to do that!
In fire what would you save makeup/shoes/purses (only choose one & why)?
– These items are probably things I would never grab in a fire. I would save my family and pets first. 😛 Now, if you’re making me chose one of these, lol, I would pick shoes. I have spent way too much of my time earning some of these shoes! It doesn’t matter what you wear or how your hair is as long as you have a great pair of shoes on.
What is something your parents don’t know about you?
– They know just about everything right now. I used to keep my piercings and tattoos from them.
Can you fight, or are you the one who all the girls beat up and grab by the hair.
– I grew up with two older brothers. I know how to fight.
How did you hear about FKN Famous an what do you think of it?
– I heard about FKN Famous via IG. I think it’s great! It’s not just a page about a life style; it’s a community.
Aside from modeling, what is your number one goal?
– I am just trying to enjoy life. I want to be able to give my son the things my parents couldn’t give me. I want to be able to give him the chance to live without worry. I don’t want anything to hold him back from his dreams.
Any last words to your supporters and future fans?
– I cannot show enough appreciation to the supporters that have been following me since day one and I am excited to see and hear from all the new ones!
Photos used in this article were captured by: Andre – @ah_fotography, Beto Mendoza – @twotonz, Frank – @zhenmaster, @medivmonstv, Dave – @madlightmedia, Brian Cardenas – @bcphotography_Tweet
This article is sponsored by: